Opening of session submission: 10th of February 2023 => Create your account and submit your parallel session proposals at this link.
Deadline for submission: 12th of April 2023
We invite and encourage members of the space weather community to submit a Parallel Session Proposal for ESWW2023. This call is open until Wed 12th April 2023 inclusive. The ESWW Parallel Sessions form a core part of the conference. The following topics will be available for Parallel Sessions congruent with the « Bringing Space Weather, Space Climate, and Engineering Together » theme of ESWW2023.
- swr01 Solar Activity and Eruptions as the Origins of Space Weather
- swr02 Coronal Mass Ejections and Solar Energetic Particles
- swr03 Coupling in the Earth’s Magnetosphere, Ionosphere and Thermosphere
- swr04 Space Weather and Climate as Factors in Mission Design for Dependable Operations and Data Streams
- swr05 Geomagnetic Activity Induced Effects on Ground-Based Systems
- swr06 Applications of Artificial Intelligence to Space Weather and Space Climate.
As in previous years, if a session receives a very low number of good abstract submissions, the session may be cancelled and the submitted abstracts will be re-assigned to another session.
We also invite 100CD Sessions with titles proposed by prospective Conveners, with one 100CD ‘slot’ accommodated in the programme per two of the SWR Session Slots listed above. The ESWW Programme Committee (PC) will decide which of the submitted 100CD Session proposals are accepted into the programme. Additional slots may be made available to the sessions with the most submissions.
For each session there shall be a maximum of 3 Session Conveners.
In the Parallel Sessions topics and the successful 100CD Session selections, coverage of Observations, Instrumentation and Data Exploitation are encouraged.
We welcome new participation in the composition of Session Conveners and wish to encourage diversity.